What looks good with a white maxi skirt?
Maxi Print Skirt + White Top
Lightweight maxi skirt is always a good choice for a hot summer day. For everyday cool, wear your print maxi skirt with a basic tee and a leather jacket. Finish the look with a pair of comfortable sandals, wedges or ballet flats.
What kind of shirts go with skirts?
You can go classic with a white blouse, or you can wear a vibrant color for something more unusual. Graphic tee shirts and blouses with patterns also pair well with denim skirts. For something punky, layer your shirts. Try a loose, graphic tee over a fitted, striped button-up blouse.
What can I wear with a flowy skirt?
Read on for our favorite maxi skirt styling tips.
- Pair with a button down for unexpected polish.
- Mix up sweet details with edgy sandals.
- Keep it (cropped) and flowy.
- Battle boring with bold prints.
- When in doubt, go leopard.
- Why yes, you can wear closed-toe flats.
- Add a leather jacket for an edgy twist.
- Go tomboy chic.
How can I wear a long skirt without looking frumpy?
To make long skirts not look dowdy, pairing this dress with off the shoulder tops is another best option you can wear when you are in the semi-formal or eventful mood. You can also pick either loose or off the shoulder knot sleeve tops.