What looks good with a high waisted jean skirt?
Pair your skirt with heels.
High waisted skirts don’t usually go well with flip-flops, flats or boots.
Flip-flops and flats can look too casual and boots can look too clunky for the lean, elegant line of the skirt.
However, delicate ankle boots might be appropriate, if you have long legs.
What looks good with denim skirt?
Here, we’ve put together seven ways to style your denim skirt this fall.
- Moto Jacket. Source: Nichole Ciotti.
- Off-the-Shoulder Top. Source: Getty Images for The Zoe Report.
- Patterned Top and Knee-High Boots.
- Denim on Denim.
- Button-Down Blouse and Nude Heels.
- Oversized Sweater and Neck Scarf.
- Scarf, Tights, and Long Coat.
What looks good with a dark jean skirt?
Whether you just need a break from your favorite skinnies or just want to show a bit of leg, a black denim skirt will work for any sort of summer night out, whether it’s a casual party or something slightly dressier. Wear a pretty blouse on top or a leather jacket to up the ante for a foolproof look.
What do you wear with a dark blue jean skirt?
18 Cute Ways To Wear Jean Skirt Outfits
- Button Down Skirt With A Plain T-Shirt.
- Monochromatic Look With A Black Denim Skirt.
- White Denim Skirt And Crop Top.
- V-Cut Denim Skirt With A Blazer.
- Long Denim Skirt And Cashmere.
- Denim Skirt With Embroidered Shirt And Belt.
- Denim Skirt With An Overcoat And Combat Boots.